Nominations are open for students who have an interest is shaping how Coast Mountain Students’ Union is fun for the 2019-2020 academic year! The deadline to submit nomination forms is Monday, September 30 at 4pm. Click below to download a copy of the nomination form.
- A nominee must be a current Coast Mountain Students’ Union member (to be a member a student at Coast Mountain College must be enrolled in a course 6-weeks in length or longer).
- To be nominated the forms must be signed by 5 other current Students’ Union members.
- Forms must be received in the Terrace Campus office by 4pm on September 30, 2019.
- Completed physical forms can be dropped off at any Campus outside Terrace at the registration desk or library. Forms will also be accepted digitally via firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm on September 30, 2019.
- All successfully elected members must attend the Students’ Union Annual General Meeting October 19 and 20, 2019 on the Terrace Campus (travel, lodging, meals, and childcare will be covered by Coast Mountain Students’ Union).
- The campaign period will begin October 1, 2019 at 9am and run util October 6, 2019.
- Successful nominees have an allowance of $40 for campaign, which will be reimbursed with proper receipts submitted.
- There shall be no campaigning the day of elections around polling stations. Campaigning or corrosion members on election day will be grounds for disqualification from any Coast Mountain Students’ Union elections for one academic year.
- Smithers Campus – October 7. All Day, outside Student Services.
- Prince Rupert Campus – October 8 and 9. Outside campus library
- Terrace Campus – October 10 and 11. Outside Coast Mountain Students’ Union office/beside stairs to cafeteria
- Hazelton Campus – October 4. All Day, across from registration off.