Nominations for our Prince Rupert Campus by-election will be open Monday, November 25 at 9am. To download a nomination form please click the file below.
- A nominee must be a current Coast Mountain Students’ Union member (to be a member a student at Coast Mountain College must be enrolled in a course 6-weeks in length or longer).
- To be nominated the forms must be signed by 5 other current Students’ Union members.
- Forms must be received in the Terrace Campus office by 9am on December 2, 2019.
- Completed physical forms can be dropped off at any Campus outside Terrace at the registration desk or library. Forms will also be accepted digitally via email@example.com before 9am on December 2, 2019.
- The campaign period will begin December 2, 2019 at 10am and run util December 9, 2019.
- Successful nominees have an allowance of $40 for campaign, which will be reimbursed with proper receipts submitted.
- There shall be no campaigning the day of elections around polling stations. Campaigning or corrosion members on election day will be grounds for disqualification from any Coast Mountain Students’ Union elections for one academic year.
Prince Rupert Campus – December 11 and 12. Outside campus library 8:30am to 4:30pm.